As you continue reading below, we will guide you through an entire step-by-step tutorial with all necessary tools. LIKE this Android 10 AOSP Custom Firmware for Zenfone Max Pro M1? We love it too, and we know you are looking forward to installing it on your phone download the stock firmware. Please read the important information below before starting the tutorial. Charge the phone at least 50% without interrupting the flashing process with a low battery. Interrupting the firmware installation means bricking your phone.
- The USB Driver for Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 is an essential component.
- The UI is pure Stock Android with a Custom AEX wallpaper and an AEX boot animation.
- Answer – Yes, You can easily unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB.
If photos are GREEN, enable AWB (swipe down on viewfinder). Reports of Hasli’s GCam 8.4 to work on this phone. Keep an eye on version from Urnyx05, BSG, and Arnova8G2 if you want something newer. Versions from BigKaka are the most popular for this phone. Versions from MWP also work and are closer to the original app.
- First of all, the user has to unlock the bootloader of the device.
- Before you head over to the steps below, note that you should always download the latest version of the TWRP recovery image available in order for it to properly decrypt the /data partition.
- Wait for the process to complete and then disconnect and reboot your device.
- This can be quite useful for the users who like to test out various Custom ROMs on their devices.
- You can now enable EIS on the Asus Zenfone Max Pro M1 using the stock camera application, thanks to the XDA Junior Member ronello.
Stock firmware fix software related issues, IMEI related issues, improve performance and boot loop issues, etc. You don’t need any flash tool or Computer or any other USB drivers to flash the firmware of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1 with this method. Android Flashing means removing stock firmware (Software) from android device and replace with same version or any other version. Simply, flashing means changing the operating system. Here you can download the latest and original flash file for Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
Android phone. And also download the flash tool for flashing firmware of Asus ZenFone Max Pro M1
mobile for free. Download ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) ZB601KL official stock firmware from the link here, and follow the provided flashing instructions to learn how to flash the stock rom.
Here you will find best way to root using Magisk. We are here to help you how to root without TWRP Recovery. Answer – Yes, You can easily unroot your ASUS Zenfone Max Pro (M1) 64GB with ADB. Answer – Yes, by installing original or any other stock ROM.